Well equipped updated kitchen with quartz counter tops, floating shelves, standard appliances. (See Cottage Supplies at the bottom of this page.)
Open Plan Dining / Living room:
Seating for six at the table. New sofa, three chairs, 55 inch flat screen Smart TV.
Laundry unit is hidden behind modern barn doors at the front door entrance.
Master Bedroom en suite:
New King bed. Private bath with walk-in shower. Flat Screen TV.
Queen Guest Bedroom:
Deluxe queen bed with mattress by Nest Bedding . Shared bathroom with tub/shower.
Twin Guest Bedroom:
Standard twin beds (2) with foam toppers. Shared bathroom with tub/shower.
Relax outdoors on the screen porch which features deep seating patio conversation set and ceiling fan. Sun deck with built-in benches. Outdoor shower. Weber charcoal grill.
- Beach Distance: ACROSS THE STREET!
- Floor Level: One Level Home
- Sq Feet: 1234
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- Minimum Age of primary renter 25 years old
- Internet Access: Wifi
- Parking: The cottage is permitted two car passes per rental per the Town of Kiawah. Maximum of two cars are allowed in the driveway. Cars can only be parked on the driveway.
- Fireplace: Non Working
- Washer/Dryer: Yes
- Telephone: No
- Non Smoking: Yes
- Parties/Events: No
- Pets: No
- Pool Access: No Access
Tennis Court Access: Pay to Play at Roy Barth Tennis Center
Golf Access: Five pristinely kept championship courses, Turtle Point, Osprey Point, Cougar Point, Oak Point, including the iconic Ocean Course.
The kitchen is well equipped, and you will find a microwave, toaster, dishwasher and Ninja’s Professional Blender with single-serve cups.
- Bed linens, bath towels, wash cloths, and kitchen towels
- Six beach towels for your use (Please wash separately from white bath towels)
- Blow dryer in both bathrooms
- Beautiful Royal Doulton Pacific Tableware for 8. Including 8 large soup bowls
- Melamine tableware for 8 (Cannot be put in Microwave or oven)
- Wine glasses, water glasses, coffee mugs
- Large selection of platters, bake ware, pots, and utensils
- Flatware for 8
- Two flashlights are in buffet top drawer
- First Aid Kit is under the hall bathroom sink
- Fire extinguisher located under kitchen sink.
Starter supply of bath bar soap, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towel, dishwasher pods, and laundry pods. Kitchen garbage bags and dish soap, as well as basic cleaning supplies are provided for your use.
I have purchased six Tommy Bahama backpack beach chairs which can be found in the deck storage area. See below for additional rental options.
We have a 21-inch typical Weber kettle style charcoal grill. We do not provide charcoal or starter fluid, but it may have been left by others and can be found in the kitchen pantry.