Location, location, location… Kiawah Cottage is across the street from the beach!
Welcome to Kiawah Cottage located at 468 Fiddlers Reach, Kiawah Island, SC. The cottage is located in a very quiet, wooded neighborhood called Oceanwoods on Kiawah’s West Beach. Our West Beach location is 45 minutes from Charleston’s historic downtown, a short walk to Night Heron Park, and an easy bike ride to several restaurants and local shops. Most importantly, this cottage is across the street from Kiawah Island’s ten miles of pristine beach. Often you can hear the surf from the cottage. (See location map below.)
Rent directly from the owner and avoid service fees! Three charges: monthly, weekly or daily rent, cleaning fee, and South Carolina taxes.
Newly RENOVATED! In November 2020 the kitchen was updated with cherry cabinets, floating shelves, quartz counter tops, updated lighting including new dining chandelier, and a new sink and faucet. A new stove and refrigerator are ordered with hopefully a December arrival!
Kiawah Cottage is family owned and run. Our family has been vacationing on Kiawah for over 40 years and we are excited to share one of the best escapes South Carolina has to offer with our beach side vacation cottage.
What precautions Kiawah Cottage is taking:
• Check-in and check-out times have been changed to give more time between guests and allow housekeeping to implement disinfecting policies.
• The housekeeping staff has been instructed to clean all surfaces and use CDC recommended products for disinfecting surfaces a person touches.
• Housekeeping staff will wear gloves and masks while cleaning the cottage.
• Decorative bedding items and other unnecessary items have been removed from the cottage.
It is encouraged to allow 24 hours between rental departures and arrivals:
Kiawah Cottage will offer new guest the option to allow the 24 hour wait period and check-in on Sunday morning. The weekly rate will be discounted. Inquire with the owner if you would like to have a six day rental with a Sunday check-in.
If the 24 hours period is not possible below policy will be implemented:
• Allow the cottage to sit empty and ventilated for 1.5 to 3 hours before housekeeping enters.
• Clean cottage thoroughly and then use disinfectant spray on hard surfaces. Clean heavily touched surfaces with disinfectant.
NOTE: I have removed non-essential bedding, decorative pillows and other decorative items in an effort to reduce risks to guests. Therefore the bedrooms may not appear as they do in pictures. Guest should be aware that kitchen pots, pan, dishes, utensils, cutlery, etc. are clean but have not been disinfected. It is suggested you wash with Dawn(supplied in the cottage) and warm water before using and of course wash your hands.