Well equipped updated kitchen with quartz counter tops, floating shelves, standard appliances. (See Cottage Supplies at the bottom of this page.)
Open Plan Dining / Living room:
Seating for six at the table. New sofa, three chairs, 55 inch flat screen Smart TV.
Laundry unit is hidden behind modern barn doors at the front door entrance.
Master Bedroom en suite:
New King bed. Flat Screen TV. Private bath with updated double vanity sink and beautiful walk-in shower.
Queen Guest Bedroom:
Deluxe queen bed with mattress by Nest Bedding . Shared bathroom with tub/shower.
Twin Guest Bedroom:
Standard twin beds (2) with foam toppers. Shared bathroom with tub/shower.
Relax outdoors on the screen porch which features deep seating patio conversation set and ceiling fan. Sun deck with built-in benches. Outdoor shower. Weber charcoal grill.
- Beach Distance: ACROSS THE STREET!
- Floor Level: One Level Home
- Sq Feet: 1234
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- Minimum Age of primary renter 25 years old
- Internet Access: Wifi
- Parking: The cottage is permitted two car passes per rental per the Town of Kiawah. Maximum of two cars are allowed in the driveway. Cars can only be parked on the driveway.
- Fireplace: Non Working
- Washer/Dryer: Yes
- Telephone: No
- Non Smoking: Yes
- Parties/Events: No
- Pets: No
- Pool Access: No Access
Tennis Court Access: Pay to Play at Roy Barth Tennis Center
Golf Access: Five pristinely kept championship courses, Turtle Point, Osprey Point, Cougar Point, Oak Point, including the iconic Ocean Course.
Kiawah Cottage Supply List
The kitchen is well equipped, and you will find a microwave, toaster, dishwasher, Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Crockpot (Slow cooker) and a Ninja’s Professional Blender with single-serve cups.
- Bed linens, bath towels, wash cloths, and kitchen towels
- Six beach towels, (Please wash separately from white bath towels)
- Blow dryer in both bathrooms
- Royal Doulton Pacific Tableware for 8. Including 8 large soup bowls
- Melamine tableware for 8 (Cannot be put in Microwave or oven)
- Wine glasses, water glasses, coffee mugs
- Large selection of platters, bake ware, pots, and utensils
- Flatware for 8
- Two flashlights are in buffet top drawer
- First Aid Kit is under the hall bathroom sink
- Fire extinguisher located under kitchen sink.
There is a starter supply of bath bar soap, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towel, new kitchen sponge, and laundry pods. Dishwashing detergent, garbage bags, dishwasher pods and other basic cleaning supplies are supplied for your use.
I have purchased six Tommy Bahama beach chairs and left them for your use. Please wash after using and put in the storage area on the deck.
We do not provide bikes or umbrellas. See the Activities page for rental options. Officially, we don’t provide any beach gear but in fact there may be various beach toys and boogie boards that have been left behind by other guests. Use your own judgment as to condition and functionality before using anything you find in the storage area on the deck. If you leave items, please rinse and place in the storage area.
LG Laundry Center purchased in 2021. This unit has dual-action agitator thoroughly cleans garments. It features multiple wash cycles.
Please do not overload the washer. Sandy bathing suits, towels and clothing should be rinsed in the hose outside before putting in the washing machine. Please wash beach towels and colored bath towels separately from white bath towels.
We have a 21-inch typical Weber kettle style charcoal grill. We do not provide charcoal or starter fluid, but it may have been left by others and can be found in the kitchen pantry.