The kitchen is well equipped, and you will find a microwave, toaster, dishwasher and Ninja’s Professional Blender with single-serve cups.
- Bed linens, bath towels, wash cloths, and kitchen towels
- Six beach towels, (Please wash separately from white bath towels)
- Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee
- Blow dryer in both bathrooms
- Royal Doulton Pacific Tableware for 8. Including 8 large soup bowls
- Melamine tableware for 8 (Cannot be put in Microwave or oven)
- Wine glasses, water glasses, coffee mugs
- Large selection of platters, bake ware, pots, and utensils
- Flatware for 8
- Two flashlights are in buffet top drawer
- First Aid Kit is under the hall bathroom sink
- Fire extinguisher located under kitchen sink
LG Laundry Center purchased in 2021. This unit has dual-action agitator thoroughly cleans garments. It features multiple wash cycles.
There is a starter supply of bath bar soap, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towel, and laundry pods. Dish-washing detergent, a new kitchen sponge, garbage bags, dishwasher pods and other basic cleaning supplies are supplied for your use.
I have purchased six Tommy Bahama beach chairs and left them for your use. Please wash after using and put in the storage area on the deck.
We do not provide bikes or umbrellas. See the Activities page for rental options. Officially, we don’t provide any beach gear but in fact there may be various beach toys and boogie boards that have been left behind by other guests. Use your own judgment as to condition and functionality before using anything you find in the storage area on the deck. If you leave items, please rinse and place in the storage area.